Aisling Keenan is a freelance journalist, editor, podcaster and media professional with what can now be safely considered DONKEYS years experience in the magazine publishing industry.
- Previous roles include; Editor of XPOSÉ Magazine and XPOSÉ Beauty Bible, Beauty Editor at U Magazine and Beauty Columnist at the Irish Independent Weekend Magazine.
- Currently working freelance for a variety of brands and publications as a writer, editor and sub-editor, content producer and strategist, photoshoot director and social media strategy consultant.
- Creates smart, engaging branded content, editorial shoots and advertorials for brands like Chanel, L'Oréal, Sally Hansen, Urban Decay, The Loop, Isadora, Great Lengths, Trilogy and more.
- Hosts @PrivateEducationPodcast, an iTunes no.1 ranking podcast. A regular radio/TV contributor on channels such as RTE 2fm, Newstalk, 98fm, Virgin Media, Spin1038, Today FM and East Coast FM.
- Has interviewed the likes of Alicia Vikander, Kate Moss, Rita Ora, Chris O’Dowd, Georgia Jagger, Charlotte Tilbury, Laura Mercier, Channing Tatum and Chris Pine, as well as experts and thought leaders in a variety of fields.
- Nominated for New Beauty Journalist of the Year at the Johnson & Johnson Beauty Journalism Awards in London (but lost out to someone from ELLE magazine - which she will never forget).
See below a small selection of the brands and companies she works for and with.